Book Reports and Glory Holes

I read pretty much anything, but genre fiction is my great love in life.

Rincewind is my spirit animal, which says it all really.

The Lost Gate (MitherMages, #1) - Orson Scott Card,  Stefan Rudnicki,  Emily Janice Card Did you love [b:Ender's Game|375802|Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)|Orson Scott Card|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1364033163s/375802.jpg|2422333]? Are you interested in seeing what the YA/fantasy genre has to offer? Do you love stories about tricksters?Are you interested in seeing people and creatures from myth living and interacting in the modern age? Do you want to read a book that makes you think or keeps you on the edge of your seat? If so...DO NOT READ THIS BOOK. Seriously you guys, I'm still not even done with the thing and my face has been like this this whole time I've been listening to itAlso, my face ANYTIME anything sexual is mentioned Danny flashing people, Danny talking about the fear of being molested by random men, Danny actually getting molested by a grown-up women, Wad watching the king and queen having sex, Wad watching the queen shove sperm inside of her, Wad (child-like) having sex with the queen (a grown-up women), Danny talking to a high schooler about her cleveage, and I'm still not finished with the book yet so whatever the fuck shows up next I've been listening to this book at home in the evenings and my husband will start bitching about how awful this book is, so you know, it's not just 'cause I'm a ~lady~ and have delicate sensibilities or anything. *From a classroom point of view, what grade level is this? I wouldn't even read this with high schoolers due to fear of parent outrage.

The Legend of Eli Monpress